Effective on 2016-10-01
This privacy statement describes how ShootMe collects and uses the personal information you provide. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Some services on ShootMe make use of location-based data. If you allow these services, we will collect information about the Wi-fi routers closest to you and the cell IDs of the towers closest to you. We use this information to provide the requested location-based service, not to identify you. You will be asked for your permission the first time a location-based service is requested.
- Provide you content based upon your location.
- Enable designated individuals to track your location or you to track the location of others.
Collection and Use
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Usage activity about how you interact with us such as purchase history, what content you viewed, and which areas of ShootMe you visited.
- Device Information
We also collect the following information from you:
- Demographic information such as age, gender, interests, and zip code
- Information about your mobile device such as your mobile device id (similar to a website IP address), device type, and mobile service carrier. As is true of most apps, we automatically gather information about your phone such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Send you push notifications when you are using our app. If you do not want these notifications, you can manage your preference either through your device or app settings depending on your device type. You can also contact us at email@example.com.
- Send you a newsletter
- Improve ShootMe and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Display content based upon your location and interests Choice/Opt-Out You may opt-out of receiving our newsletter or marketing emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each newsletter or marketing email. Social Networks We enable you to create a profile, and share information such as messages, photos, and videos with others within and without your network.
Tracking and Ads
We or a third party contracted by us may use technologies such as cookies, Web beacons, or scripts to gather information about how you and others interact with ShootMe. For example, we will know how many users access a specific areas or features within ShootMe and which links or ads they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how ShootMe is used, improve our marketing efforts, and provide content and features that are of interest to you.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you provide sensitive information (such as a credit card number) to us, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on ShootMe, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com . We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Notification of Privacy Statement Changes We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on ShootMe prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by emailing us at email@example.com.